This eBook edition is perfect for organziations with organizations up to 50 looking for an electronic copy to distribute centrally.
Includes a PDF version and delivered immediately upon purchase.
By purchasing, you agree to adhere to licensing terms noted below.
50 Users: Microsoft Teams eBook edition
PDF. A PDF viewer will be required to view.
This is a tailored order. All sales final.
State of Washington
This Licensing Agreement (the "Agreement") is made effective as of May 1st, 2020 by and between the following Licensor of the following address:
4161 129TH PL SE V201
BELLEVUE, WA 98006
and the following Licensee of the following address:
LICENSEE ON PURCHASE
LOCATION ON PURCHASE
In the Agreement, the Party who is granting the right to use the licensed property will be referred to as "VICREDGE, LLC," and the Party who is receiving the right to use the licensed property will be referred to as "LICENSEE ON PURCHASE." The individuals may be known collectively as the "Parties." All references to the Licensee and Licensor in this Agreement shall include, if relevant, the Parties' parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
The Parties agree to the following:
I. GRANT OF LICENSE
1. VICREDGE, LLC owns the following property (the "Authored Work"):
Transforming the Remote Work Experience. Print edition. ISBN 978-1-7350535-0-9 modified for license term use and is limited to terms of agreement. PDF format.
2. In accordance with this Agreement, VICREDGE, LLC grants LICENSEE ON PURCHASE an exclusive license to use the Authored Work.
3. This License provides the limited right to reproduce, publicly display and distribute the Authored Work only for the agreed upon terms set forth in this Agreement and signed by both Parties. The Authored Work used for any purpose not directly related to these terms must be with the express written permission of the Licensor and may include the payment of additional fees unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
4. Licensee may use the Authored Work only in the following manner unless both Parties agree to otherwise in writing:
Licensee may offer perpetual electronic distribution for educational viewing. Licensing quantity restricted to purchase quantity.
5. VICREDGE, LLC retains title and ownership of the Authored Work.
6. This grant of license only applies to following described geographical area:
II. ROYALTY PAYMENTS
7. Licensee shall pay to Licensor a royalty which shall be a one-time flat payment noted in purchase equivalent to United States dollars. Purchase is paid up front at the time the Licensor grants the license to the Authored work to the Licensee.
8. Under no circumstances may the Licensee modify, alter, or make changes to the Authored Work.
9. If the Licensee fails to abide by the obligations of this Agreement, including the obligation to make any royalty payments when due, the Licensor shall have the option to cancel this Agreement by providing 30 days' written notice to the Licensee.
10. The Licensee shall have the option of preventing the termination of this Agreement by taking corrective action that cures the default, if such corrective action is taken prior to the end of the time period stated above and if there are no other defaults during such time period.
V. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
11. The term "Confidential Information" refers to any information or materials that are proprietary to the Licensor, whether or not owned or developed by the Licensor, and which the Licensee may obtain through any direct or indirect contact with the Licensor or the Authored Works.
12. Regardless of whether specifically identified as confidential or proprietary, Confidential Information" shall include any information provided by the Licensor concerning the business, technology, and information of the Licensor and any third party with which the Licensor deals, including, without limitation, business records and plans, trade secrets, technical data, product ideas, contracts, financial information, pricing structure, discounts, computer programs and listings, source code, object code, copyrights and intellectual property, inventions, sales leads, strategic alliances, partners, and client lists. The nature of the information and the manner of the disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential.
13. Confidential Information does not include the following:
a. Matters of public knowledge that result from disclosure by VICREDGE, LLC
b. Information rightfully received by LICENSEE ON PURCHASE from a third party without a duty of confidentiality
c. Information independently developed by LICENSEE ON PURCHASE
d. Information disclosed by operation of law
e. Information disclosed by LICENSEE ON PURCHASE with prior written consent from VICREDGE, LLC
f. Any other information that both Parties agree in writing is not confidential
VI. PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
14. LICENSEE ON PURCHASE understands and acknowledges that the Confidential Information has been developed or obtained by VICREDGE, LLC by the investment of significant time, effort, and expense, and that the Confidential Information is a valuable, special, and unique asset of VICREDGE, LLC which provides VICREDGE, LLC with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure.
15. In consideration for the receipt by LICENSEE ON PURCHASE of any Confidential Information, LICENSEE ON PURCHASE agrees as follows:
a. No Disclosure: LICENSEE ON PURCHASE will hold the Confidential Information in confidence and will not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity without the prior written consent of VICREDGE, LLC.
b. No Copying or Modifying: LICENSEE ON PURCHASE will not copy or modify any Confidential Information without the prior written consent of VICREDGE, LLC.
c. Unauthorized Use: LICENSEE ON PURCHASE shall promptly advise VICREDGE, LLC if LICENSEE ON PURCHASE becomes aware of any possible unauthorized disclosure or use of the Confidential Information.
d. Application to Employees: LICENSEE ON PURCHASE shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any employees of LICENSEE ON PURCHASE, except those employees who are required to have the Confidential Information in order to perform their job duties in connection with the limited purposes of this Agreement. Each permitted employee to whom Confidential Information is disclosed shall sign a non-disclosure agreement substantially the same as this Agreement at the request of VICREDGE, LLC.
16. Neither Party makes any warranties with respect to the use, sale, or other transfer of the Authored Work by the other Party or by any third-party, and LICENSEE ON PURCHASE accepts the product "AS IS."
17. In no event will VICREDGE, LLC be responsible for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that are in any way related to LICENSEE ON PURCHASE's use of the Authored Work.
VIII. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
18. This Agreement shall be binding on any successors of the Parties.
19. Neither Party shall have the right to assign its interests in this Agreement to any other Party, unless the prior written consent of the other Party is obtained.
20. This Agreement may be terminated by either Party by providing 30 days' written notice to the other Party.
X. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
21. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other Agreement, whether oral or written.
22. The parties have attempted to limit the non-compete provision so that it applies only to the extent necessary to protect legitimate business and property interests.
23. If any provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be valid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
24. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
25. This Agreement may be modified or amended if and only if the amendment is made in writing and signed by both Parties.
XIII. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS
26. The failure of either Party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that Party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
XIV. APPLICABLE LAW
27. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
eBook is available immediately upon purchase.
This product will be electronically delivered. No shipping required.